Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do people think about girls with a few spots is it a big issue?

no not realyWhat do people think about girls with a few spots is it a big issue?
no biggieWhat do people think about girls with a few spots is it a big issue?
What sort of spots are they, not a biggie but maybe get the clearasil out and eat less lard.
nar i have no spots cos i drink alot of water. but have no problem with girls that do have spots its just one of them things
SPOTS! Who cares about them honey? I think that only the less serious minded people will judge people cos of spots. When I was in high school, I developed spots on my very fair skin cos my parents to me down to Africa for high school. But I knew or believed always that I was beautiful and a real head turner that the spots didn't matter. I was the queen of all clothes short i.e. short skirts, etc. So one day, one of the girls, she was also a really pretty one, approached me and asked where I got my confidence from. Cos of me, she also began wearing anything she likes and didn't care about her spots too.


I told her that if someone didn't like all of me, then they were not good enough.


So if you have the spots or someone you know does, tell them not to worry. If someone doesn't like them just cos of that, then they ain't worth it.
What do you mean by spots? Port wine stains? Liver spots? AIDS spots? Freckles? Zits?





Liver spots and AIDS spots are instant deal killers. As for the rest, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Character is much more important.





-yk
course not we all go thru a stage of having spots!!
no its noy, unlkess they have big white pu.ssy heads.
hi there, people should not really care weather you have spots or not.. its the person that really matters, i do know that it is a real worry though, im in my 30s and still get some spots...
not a problem at all
if you have spots forget about boys
I don't have an issue with it..I take people for whw they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment