Friday, August 20, 2010

Spots on a regular basis, any help?

I always get spots just before my period. I try to cover them up if I can't get rid of them, (which is nearly all the time,) but either it doesn't work or my face just looks sad. Any tips on getting rid of them, or any good beauty products for covering them up? Thanks.Spots on a regular basis, any help?
proactiv. it has work so well for me. many people say it doesn't work but you wont know till you trySpots on a regular basis, any help?
i have the same thing!


I'm a model but so that makes it like 50 x worse!


hahaha


well me skincare teacher told me to use a facemask once a week, and to steam my face once a week and everyday i do cleansing, but if im in a rush i use cleansing wipes, and then i use witchs hazel toner, but you can use any toner, and then put nivea visage young, shine reducing moisturiser. it actually reduces the amount of oil in your skin, which equals less pimples. Also at night i use nivea visage night cream, which prevents heap of my pimples :)


now my skin is soooo much better and i only get like 1 or 2 pimples a month :)


also, when i wear foundation i use the mineral one :)


a. it looks heaps better and covers up everything


b. its good for my skin :)


hope i helped :)


xo
don't cover them up it will just make it worse just make sure you cleanse twice a day with pimple cleanser (with warm water) use oil free moisturiser (i like oil free skin balancing by neautrogena)





when you get a pimple get some pimple serum i think a really good one it Lalisse (use it at night cos it stinks) if you can't find it jst get another pimple serum.
Natural methods are far better in comparison to off the shelf beauty products, read a resource here http://www.easygrooming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment