Friday, August 20, 2010

What do I use to get rid of scars/spots on my face from acne?

Invest $30 in a microdermabrasion kit. It will clear out the acne and gently get rid of the telltale scars it left behind.What do I use to get rid of scars/spots on my face from acne?
I will ask my daughter because she had this problem and she uses a spray on concealer makeup. It is terrific, but I can't remember the name. If I can't find the name, I think you should go to Macy's or your favorite department store and to go the make up counter. Maybe go to Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clarins, and ask them what they suggest. Have them do your makeup. And please don't use makeup from the local drug store. With your particular situation it is much better for your skin to use a good makeup. The other thing I should tell you is that my daughter went to a nutritionist who told her to eat balanced meals, a good breakfast everyday,(fruit, toast, scrambled egg) a decent lunch (yogurt, turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, spinach, juice or water NO SODA eat lots of vegetables and salads, no chips, no fast food, less breads. Her complexion really cleared up after about 6 months of better eating. Exercise by walking 30 mins. everyday, and drink more water. We always remark that in order to have a good complexion you have to eat better and especially lots of green veggies, which she did diligently. Try it. P.S. email me at coronadofun@yahoo.com and I will give you the name of her makeup. What do I use to get rid of scars/spots on my face from acne?
prevent picking on pimples. dont treat ur skin in a harsh manner.Use antiseptic cream on pimples n ice. for the scars try lemon juice n honey-apply for 5-10 minutes daiy for 2 wks. or potato juice on the spots only..wash once dry..again do this for 2 wks. or use over the counter ointments.



Use natural face wash and facial cleansers..





http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-9-facia鈥?/a>



Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/



use retin_a it really works

No comments:

Post a Comment