Friday, August 20, 2010

I HATE foundation, but i have a lot of spots, would TINTED MOISTURISER be good?

i have un even skin tone near my mouth


and bags under my eyes


but i hate how foundation feels


i have spots


i hate how foundation looks aswel


what tinted moisturiser?


wud it work?I HATE foundation, but i have a lot of spots, would TINTED MOISTURISER be good?
Try AVEDA tinted moisturizer. Fabulous for evening out skin tone and not heavy at all. Equally as good brand to try would be Laura Mercier. Both feel very natural. Try in conjunction with a good concealing system or product like Laura Mercier's 'secret camouflage'.I HATE foundation, but i have a lot of spots, would TINTED MOISTURISER be good?
I've bough tinted moisturiser in the past, and never thought it felt that much different. Plus it's probably not enough to cover spots.





I use a very light foundation. Max factor Miracle touch liquid illusion (wow, title)


And i must say it's the best i've found so far.





It goes on really light (if you apply it with a brush or fingers rather than the sponge)


It gives good coverage and a lovely healthy glow.


I only have a few spots on my chin, but it covered them.





You could give the tinted moisturiser a go, but i've not tried enough to give you any recommendations.





Why don't you invest in a good concealer, for your spots and under eyes, that way you wont have that full face covered feel?





But yeah, the foundation i mentioned- it's a very nice feel on the skin. Nothing sticky or thick at-all.


Maybe try that? Or you can always look up reviews on it to see.
I think it would make your spots worse and not achieve any coverage so what would be the point. I would try a powder foundation - like the maybelline mineral powder foundation. It is not expensive (around 拢7) and it blends well. I use it more like a concealer by dabbing it on to the problem areas - the best thing is that it actually dries up spots and is pure and won't cause irritation.
Tinted moisturizer is just that...Moisturizer with a hint of skin color in it. It has very little coverage. Do you hate liquid foundation, powder foundation or both?


Covergirl has an tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 in it. It's okay.
yes probably! try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment