Friday, August 20, 2010

I have dark spots on my legs and i really want to go swimming.what can i wear to go swimming?

what can i wear other than shorts?is it acceptable to wear anything other than bikinis.i cant really show my legs but i really want to go swimming.pls help.thanksI have dark spots on my legs and i really want to go swimming.what can i wear to go swimming?
I wouldn't worry with it... people will be to worried looking at that obese person in the bikini saying ';certain things shouldn't be made in thoses sizes'; to notice your legs.





It's not unusal to see people at the beach wearing wet suits but I don't know how easy they are to swim in... and it might look funny at a pool. maybe you could wear toe less panty hose under your suit.I have dark spots on my legs and i really want to go swimming.what can i wear to go swimming?
lol wearing tights would just cause more people to look at you, and wonder why you're wearing tights swimming


no one's going to see/care, seriously don't worry about it
who cares what other people think of your brown spots you'll be in the pool most of the time anyway when you jump out just throw a sarong around you...
hey u can wear a long tites so that ur leg gets covered
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment