Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are these spots on my legs?

I have these red bumps all over my legs. They are concentrated on and around my knees and at the tops of my thighs.


Is there anything i can do to get rif of them, what are they ?


ive tried moisturising twice a day and i shower regulary.What are these spots on my legs?
It could be:





* Spots from shaving





or;





* When I was younger I got spots on my legs from wearing short legged pyjamas and nighties.


When my legs rubbed together in my sleep it caused a rash and spots. This got worse when I was hot in bed. I went to the doctor as it became much worse and she gave me some cream (sorry I don't remember what it was-just some medicated thing). It soon became better!








Hope you can clear the problem =-DWhat are these spots on my legs?
yeah. i have the same thing. it could be eczema, where skin needs a lot of mosturizers because it loses its moisture quicker. if you see a dermatologist about it, they can give you some really nice gels that help. also, see a doctor, because red bumps on the skin are a primary symptom for leukiemia. good luck
Its dead skin creating spots. I get them all the time!


Just buy some shower gel with scrub in and one of those polishing sponges.


That should get rid of all the dead cells!





Hope I've helped


xxx
oh god it's smallpox!! lol jk. umm not from shaving cuz i think everyone just shaves up to the knee


and if you're a guy u don't shave at all so ...idk
ouch


my sister gets those all over her legs


buy a new razer, it means the one you have is too dull.
it might be from shaving..
i hve them too !


maybe razor burn
yeah i get those i don't know what they are tho lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment