Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone tried Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer and got odd dark ORANGE spots?

Cause I did and this is the one product that says thats the last thing that will happen. I'm light skinned but get really tanned in the sun. I picked the Fair Skin Tone verion to use and got orangeish areas at my ankles and wrists. They kinda wash off but whats the deal with that?Has anyone tried Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer and got odd dark ORANGE spots?
I got that too...not so much orange,but some small darker spots that took longer to fade then the rest. It freaked me out a little, they looked like weird transparant freckles. It only seemed to happen the first time, then when I used it again ( i was slightly tan from a cruise)it seemed to work much better, it just kept my tan color fresh and was less noticable.Has anyone tried Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer and got odd dark ORANGE spots?
mix it in your hand before you apply it (don't forget to wash your hands after application). if it still happens, mix it with a few drops of baby lotion and then smooth it on.
Yea I tried it once and got all splotchy. My ankles and legs had orange streaks on them. I haven't used it since. I too am fair skinned, but have never tanned in my life. I thought that this would make me look darker but apparently not.
uneven dye in the mix? Maybe shake it up before using it?
I did after using it for awhile. It turned my tan to a orange glow. But it worked great at first.
Probably you didn't exfoliate correctly. The best way to apply it is to only do it every other day and make sure you lightly apply it to your ankles,feet and elbows. I always go back after I wash my hands( which I do after each leg or arm) make sure you dry hands off and take a damp washcloth and buff ankles,feet and elbows. I also leave a small bit on my upper thighs to wipe the backs of my hands so my hands are not so white. I will do it til I achieve the color I want then back off til it fades and then start over once I start looking pale again. The main thing is to make sure you get the dead skin off of your body before even starting cause thats where the color deposits the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment