Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you get rid of spots?

i'm 14 and desperate to get rid of my spots, they're not just on my face but they are on my neck.


you cant really se them on my neck but you can feel them but i just want them gone.


stuff like clearasil doesnt even work on my skin.


because of my spots, i havent got any confidence.


please help!How do you get rid of spots?
Use clinique three step, works really well might sting a little but it works !!How do you get rid of spots?
im 14 too and i have the same problem have u tried proactive im trying to get one too for my face and idk about ur neck cuz i never get zits there
Well, for the ones on your face, you should use a scrub, not just a gentle face wash.





The ones on the neck, you can use the same scrub, or just a body scrub, and literally scrub at it really hard for a while with a wash cloth or something. They'll come right off. I don't suggest being so harsh to your face though, it might just make it worse.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment