Friday, August 20, 2010

Help i need a good foundation to cover spots?

i use rimmel foundation and natural collection conceler but as i used to have acne on my face i have a few scars that my foundation isnt strong enough to cover.


i need help


cheap foundation that really works or good adviceHelp i need a good foundation to cover spots?
i think you need to use a consealer first. Estee Lauder double wear gives you the best coverage.Help i need a good foundation to cover spots?
clinique!!!
The best thing that i have used and use all the time for conceler is dream matte mousse. It is the best foundation ever. It does not make your skins look like it has loads on it look natural and soooo soft.I would defo recommend it. N it does not aggrevate spots. Hope i helpedx
Try Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. It has great coverage and stays on most of the day. I really like it. Also, if you want to spend a little more try Bare Minerals. It covers everything and looks so natural.
Cover Girl, Cover Girl, Cover Girl!!!
Good advice is to spend a little bit of money on good quality make-up (especially when it comes to foundation and concealer). It's your face and you should make sure that it is well taken care of. I would recommend Bobbi Brown foundation and concealer. They are THE BEST!!!! Then if you are going to skim do it on things such as nail polish.
Elizabeth Arden's make up in the compact with the sponge. I think it is called flawless perfection or something. It goes on creamy and covers everything and stays on all day. They do so many shades you will find one to match.
Try MAC studio fix compact applied with a wet sponge. It's very good coverage. I'm a make-up artist and use this foundation on photo shoots.
You cannot cover spots with foundation alone. Choose a good foundation with reasonable coverage, I would suggest Loreal True colours, then use Benefit Booing (industrial strength) concealer. Blend is the secret to good HIDING.


Else clean and cleanse your face to get rid of spots, exfoliate regularly will remove dead skin and help to prevent spots.
estee lauder double wear is fantastic it covers anything and lasts all day costs a bit more than rimmel but it'll last you ages !!
Helen - e (available in debenhams or via internet) do a great foundation that covers my scars / blemishes like no other product ever has, try that
Maybelline New York Liquid Everfresh Makeup .
No7's concealer is really good. It costs about 拢6 but it lasts for ages and its the best one I've tried. You should go to a big boots and test them and then have a look at which ones look good in natural light. :)
Estee lauder double wear
ok, i also suffer from spots and have found that sudocream really works at night. for foundation try the new rimmel cool foundation, it feels lovely wen u put it on and it stays put for ages with good coverage. brilliant x
Someone beat me to it!!! Estee Lauder double wear, I almost garuntee if you be sure to moustirez your face properly before applying and it doesnt hurt to use a foundation brush, you will love this foundation.





Estee Lauder double wear is normally pricey but it is well worth it and will last you a long time, I just recently invested in a foundation brush as well it makes makeup application so much more easier and really helps in applying foundation to acne and trouble areas.





Go to your estee lauder counter and ask the lady to try some on you or make you over or even give you a sample.
I'm sorry, girl -- I got really bad acne when I was 20 (what the heck is that about??). It's pretty much gone away now, but I, too, have a few spots that most concealer doesn't cover. I also am fortunate enough to have a red birthmark, or ';Port wine stain,'; directly under my left eye. Honestly, it's never bothered me, but for some eyeliner effects, I need a clean canvas.





I'm sorry to say it's not cheap, but there is one makeup made specifically to cover up just about anything. It's called DermaBlend. You just tap it on, seal it with the powder, and voila -- you have an all-day fix that's also waterproof. I even use it to cover my visible tattoos.





Or, you can use the cream concealer, as they've recommended. Dab it on, tap some powder, let it set, then repeat the process, GENTLY, until it's lightened enough to your liking.





Good luck, hon!!
Boots do a good foundation! Its in a black tube and is about 拢12 per tube! Its made by No 7
color correcting foundation-blue or yellow or green-will help even out the redness.
Try mineral makeup. It is light but covers spots. It is made from natural ingredients so is good for your skin.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
I have crappy skin and my friend has acne and scarring, the best stuff without a doubt is maxfactor foundation... its like stage makeup but doesnt look too thick. For individual spots use maybelline everfresh concealer, takes a second to dry but is AMAZING!! Trust me, me and my mates have tried everything, but this combination works a treat!! My mates who dont have so many probs with bad skin use a lighter foundation but still use the concealer cos its wicked!!! It lasts for ages and you can use it on your eyes to reduce dark circles too. Try them bothe before you determine who has the best answer, ill guarantee this will be!!!
So do I. But I'm a guy. Live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment