Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I get red spots on my face when I get out of the shower. Why do you think I get them.?

When I take a shower I can feel my face starting to itch and when I get out my face is all full of red patches that itch like hell. And its not only when I take a shower at my house, also when I take a shower at my moms, my friends, and my boyfriends. What is it??I get red spots on my face when I get out of the shower. Why do you think I get them.?
This happens to me too! I think its because my skin has dried out from the humidity and heat of the shower. My mom would say it looked like I'd had an allergic reaction while I was showering, but after I moisturized and cooled down, it would go away. It happens every time, no matter where I shower (I have public water, my parents have a well).





**edit** It gets worse when I use Ivory soap because it is so drying. Check out the soap you are using. I use Dove or Zest.I get red spots on my face when I get out of the shower. Why do you think I get them.?
I have no idea but i get the same thing...except on my stomach, its all blotchy. Maybe its the minerals in the water or something...
idk. u need to go c the dr.!!
its the skins reaction to hot water....try taking a semi-cold shower and see what happens. and if that doesnt work then maybe its the ';hardness'; of the water, or our soap/conditioner.:)
try to observe some factors,the water may have some chemicals or dirt that's why your skin reacts with it,or maybe the soap you are using.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment