Friday, August 20, 2010

What is wrong with me , i have alot of red spots all over my back?

I have i dont know how many red bumps on my back, and my legs and arms, it is not chicken pocks because i have already had them , please helpWhat is wrong with me , i have alot of red spots all over my back?
go see the docWhat is wrong with me , i have alot of red spots all over my back?
u might have chicken pox again, it can happen, or it could b u were near somthin u were alergic to, aka hives
If this condition is more prominant in hot weather, and itches to high heaven sometimes, it is most likely Keratosis Pilans. You inherited this from your parents.





You need to see a dermantologist ( or talk with a pharmasist for an OTC) for a lotion called ';Salex'; which is 6% salicylic acid. That is the only way to get relief and this rash is forever.





I have this condition and it is mostly on my back, and almost always during the summer. This is commonly called a Heat rash.
acne probaly go to a dermatolojist

No comments:

Post a Comment