Monday, August 23, 2010

I have scars and red spots all over my legs what are some homeremidies or creams i can get for them?

i have little red bumbs and scars an ingrown hairs all over my legs i relly want nice legs for the summer, anyways?I have scars and red spots all over my legs what are some homeremidies or creams i can get for them?
Mederma for scars. About 30 dollars at CVS.





http://www.mederma.com/I have scars and red spots all over my legs what are some homeremidies or creams i can get for them?
i have the same problem. moisturising them alot helps keep the skin nicely even and smooth. vitamin e cream is awesome for removing scars. try that =]


as for the ingrown hairs, wet a washcloth in hot water and hold it to your skin for a few minutes to open up the pores and soften the ingrown hairs as well as the skin its hidden in. with clean tweezers, gently pull the hair out of the pimple, but NOT out of the skin. use manicure scissors to cut the hair close to the skin, or leave it for a few days and shave/wax your legs as usual afterwards.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment