Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have black spots under my chin can anyone give me ideas wht to do any home remedies?

Fade them away using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'I have black spots under my chin can anyone give me ideas wht to do any home remedies?
here are some home remedies for skin lightening -





1. mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 陆 tsp of almond oil; leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before wash off.


2. mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice.. do as no.1.





home remedies do take a bit of time to show results.. be patient, otherwise there are also safe skin lighteners in the market formulated for this purpose.I have black spots under my chin can anyone give me ideas wht to do any home remedies?
get a facial, like with the needles. u probly have black heads or clogged pores n a facial will fix that

No comments:

Post a Comment