Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of the brown spots on my face that I got from not wearing SPF product? I got really fair skin?

here are few products for brown spot treatment:





Bio-oil (I have heard many use it and have got good results)


Ambi Even and Clear targeted mark minimizer (this one works great for me)How do I get rid of the brown spots on my face that I got from not wearing SPF product? I got really fair skin?
My mate has this, but it doesnt really look like it need to be treated, it just looks like her skin.


Loads of people have brown spots on their face, so there might not be a way to get rid of them.


If you feel you do though then just go to the doctors and ask them if they have any creams or anything.How do I get rid of the brown spots on my face that I got from not wearing SPF product? I got really fair skin?
I AM FROM ORIFLAME, U CAN GET RID OF DARK SPOTS BY USING ';EVN OUT FACE CREAM SPF20'; . FOR MORE INF. MAIL TO harpreet_jp @yahoo.com';

No comments:

Post a Comment