Friday, August 20, 2010

The older you get, the more freckles, moles, spots etc you get?

i'm now almost 30 and i've noticed i've got heaps more than i did in old photos. Is it normal for the skin to chance colors as you get older?The older you get, the more freckles, moles, spots etc you get?
well this can mean more than 1 thing... I agree that the older you get it seems the more you get..





Bu that would be becaseyou get spots becuase you get sunburned.... Obviousliy your going to get more over time then...





Moles - sadly if th seem to get bigger, discolored, or had a scabish look to them that could mean bad things.. All you need to do for that though is they cut if off.. Your probably already knew that though...





You might discoloration on your face especialy in ur face when ur older... That's normal...The older you get, the more freckles, moles, spots etc you get?
I am pretty fair skinned and I haven't seen this problem, yet. I just turned 40 and my skin actually looks healthier that it has in years. When I turned 37, I started using cold cream on my face at night and putting lotion on my face before I put on my makeup. This seems to work wonders. I also use baby oil in my bathwater or I put baby oil on my skin before I dry off. This makes your skin so so soft n silky!! Give it a try, it don't cost much but the outcome is worth tons!! Good Luck!!
Freckles and spots are caused by the sun, so it is more common for older people's flaws to be more visible due to more sun exposure.





Just wear sun screen from now on whereever you go, and take care of your skin.





hope it helps=)
yes your skin changes with age

No comments:

Post a Comment