Friday, August 20, 2010

Help redness and spots on my face help?

im 17 and just this week have got redness on my face and some spots .. ive always had clear skin but all of a sudden these have come .. what cause them ? does lack of sleep cause these help ?Help redness and spots on my face help?
make up!Help redness and spots on my face help?
lack of sleep or ur diet is off routine


so ur body is like ';WOAH!'; and it


need is protine
You could have a skin condition called rocea in which case a doctor or chemist would advise.They would be the best people to advise anyway .
It could be due to stress. I wouldn't say lack of sleep is directly what's causing them, but I'm sure in some way it's affecting you.
that and water, bad diet will also cause it, oiliness of the skin and sometimes the sun can trigger this. if you are allergic to a food you ate this can cause it as well.
its either no moisturizing ,


your skin is too dry,


i have the same thing often.





it can also be lack of water in body ,


dehydration.





and it can also happend due to sun exposure without enough sun protection.





and when i use mkaeup i get them too , like around my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment