Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I go for plastic surgery if I have huge forehead and empty spots in the sides.?

I'm a 17 year old guy. My self - respect is going down because I'm jealous that 99% of all teenagers can wear any haircut but I have to cover my hair with a f***** hat. :( I have long wavy thick hair but when it's windy all my empty spots are exposed and I wish I was dead so I wear a hat.Should I go for plastic surgery if I have huge forehead and empty spots in the sides.?
You are wrong about 99% of any teenagers being able to wear any hair cut. Do not get plastic surgery. Just learn what hair styles look good on you and be happy.Should I go for plastic surgery if I have huge forehead and empty spots in the sides.?
Get a grip on yourlself! Hey, hair isn't life. As a matter of fact, if you have a lot of hair then you will always need a haircut. A big pain. Hopefully you will mature out of this petty life view when you have some real problems. I seriously mean that too.
no its not the answer to life. goodness. honestly ppl. live w/ urself we rnt all movie star hot ok? im not u rnt most pl rnt. its just stupid and plastic surgery ALWAYS comes out bad and ull stupid and BAD much worse than b4





ur gonna regret it
wtf, are you like deformed. anyways if you can get it get it. it's veeeery expensive.
You don't need any plastic surgery, but what you need is a self confidence.
yes you should

No comments:

Post a Comment