Monday, August 23, 2010

How can i stop getting spots on my face? Like pimples?

I seem to get lots of pimples all at once, and then they all go... and then i get some more?? how can i stop this?





are there any 'bad' foods that give people spots?





help please!!





xHow can i stop getting spots on my face? Like pimples?
I know the feeling drink lots of water and try to stay away from the sweets I use the purple and silver clean and clear acne kit and it works really wellHow can i stop getting spots on my face? Like pimples?
sorry its hormones, you cannot stop them all together.


try drinking a lot of water, you will have a few spots to start and then the number of them will decrease over time, as water purifies the skin
I hear that soda is a prime suspect when it comes to pimples.
Junk food gives u spots, i started eating healthily and all mine went
Junk food gives u spots, i started eating healthily and all mine went

No comments:

Post a Comment