Friday, August 20, 2010

I have red spots on my face from ingrow hairs,that is like acne,know I have red spots.How do I clear this up.?

Ingrown hair happens a lot when you shave but you have not mentioned how you got them. First of all, the only 100% prevention to this is to stop shaving, but there are ways that you can try to minimize it. As they grow longer the pimple will be bigger and you can squeeze it to somehow pull the ingrown hair out. This is normal and it happens to everyone. Shaving everyday doesn't necessarily prevent this from happening. I suggest you search the web for ingrown hair cases.





Electric razors are perhaps the best way to prevent it from happening but this happens a lot no matter what razor brand you use.





http://www.womenfitness.net/beauty/hair/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment