Friday, July 23, 2010

Will using a moistureiser on my face help spots clear up?

i i have a problem with spots on my face. and when they do heal up they tend to leave red marks there as well. would using a moisturiser help these problems clear up, ( i am already using various creams and washes as well as drinking lots of water)Will using a moistureiser on my face help spots clear up?
Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer might help!Will using a moistureiser on my face help spots clear up?
Are you talking about blemishes, or acne spots? Anyway, I use Biore ice clean blemish fighter. It really clears up your complexion, and I definately noticed within a few days of using it. If they are dry, try Clean %26amp; Clear moisturizer for dry skin. It also helps prevent pimples. it's oil-free, and works great.
I use neosporin on the red spots, esp the dry red ones. But it's best to use it when the spot is ';fresh,'; not three weeks old.





I use Murad and they have a thing they call Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel. It works, even on the older marks!!! It IS expensive, but if you are willing to wait for a few weeks/months.years, then YES, regular moisturizing will even out your skin coloration.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment