Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have red marks from spots how do i get rid?

i have red mark on my chin from where spots have been i thought that they would fade but they havent and just seem to be getting worse. I am 26 and only recently - within the last year - started getting spots on my chin.


any advice on how to get rid of red marks and also why i am getting so many spots on my chin?I have red marks from spots how do i get rid?
Use oil free face cream and clean your skin twice a day.Not to harsh now.


Also don't pick at your spots(I know its easier said than done)


But don't pick at them or you spread them deeper into your skin and else were.


That's all you can do.


Unless you know if your getting spots around time your period or do you get them all the time..is it stress related or what.It can be your diet all that stuff.


So look into your diet and all that and see.Then you be able to figure out why your getting spots...stress related...hormones..Skin type..using to many harsh products make your skin produce more oil.Also for the red dotd,I got them from spots as I picked mine,I just kept using cream and and a cleanser onmy face and it faded away after few months.


Good luckI have red marks from spots how do i get rid?
try bio oil. it's a beauty miracle in a bottle! or go to the dermatologist if the bio oil doesn't work and you're not comfortable with the condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment