Sunday, July 25, 2010

I get white spots under my eyes; anyone know how to get rid of them?

I use face cleansers and scrubs and although white spots go, more seem to replace them...I get white spots under my eyes; anyone know how to get rid of them?
i think they are calcium build up, go see a Dr. and they will recommend a dermatologistI get white spots under my eyes; anyone know how to get rid of them?
See your GP to check that they aren't fatty deposits caused by high cholesterol. This is important because if they are you may need treatment to lower it. If not he/she should be able to help with the best way to get rid of them anyway.
Squeeze them out with tweezers...gets rid of the spots,however you are left with scars....can't win either way
I have them too and I still dont know to get rid of them.....I'd like to see the answer to that :)
It is where you have dead skin that cannot escape through a pore. You can either leave them and they will go on their own or go to a detmatologist. Don't try and remove them yourself as it is thin skin and you will make a mess of it and look like you have been in a fight!
are they hard white dots? if they are its a zinc defiencey
Sounds like little calcium ducts......i have two people who have these....one a friend, went to the doctor and he gave her some medication and they went after say a couple of weeks, the other is my cousin, she has had them for years, at least 10, around the eyes and across her nose, not bad, but several at a time, she has had medication and it didnt make any difference.
They sound like 'milia' and it's best to get a dermatologist to treat them although some beauty salons have treatments that work. I'm using Clinique Turnaround products at the moment in an attempt to clear mine and they seem to be minimising slowly.
Go see dermatologist!
Dermatology related questions are just impossible to answer on here, even for dermatologists I'm sure. It could be loads of things and you just can't tell without a visual, you really need to go see a dermatologist.
As a qualified dermapholpist I can only seriously recommend one treatment.





Should they appear in any substantial quantity you must go to an art supply retailer and mix a tube of Titanium white with Cadmium red to creat a pinkish flavour.





Apply the said matter to both the upper and indeed lower parts of the eye. Do not shut both eyes whilst applying the mixture because that would just be silly.





When finished look carefully in the mirror. If you are pleased with the cure apply remaining paint to any parts of your body which suffer from blemishes,spots,lovebites and stretchmarks.





Please let me know how you get on as I am currently in the process of patenting this product in the UK and in the Faroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment