Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of dirt spots on my shoulders and neck area?

i am 16 and i have dirt spots all over my neck chest and shoulders. i take a shower every morning and i use either a wash cloth or a scrub brush but it doesn't come off. i can't really go to the doctors and get tested or whatever so does anyone know what i am talking about and if so could you tell me how you deal with it. don't respond if you think its gross or whatever you can leave those comments to yourself..im trying to get helpHow to get rid of dirt spots on my shoulders and neck area?
Use astringent to clean them, like Sea Breeze. It might just be dry skin build-up, it happens so don't worry too much about it.How to get rid of dirt spots on my shoulders and neck area?
scratch them off

No comments:

Post a Comment