Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of my spots!!?

Im a 14 year old. I rarley get spots but i do get clogged up pores from makeup ect. They are a bit like blackheads except there white.Ive tried cleaning scrubs but none ive tried seem to work well. Please help me get rid of them!! Is there anything youd recommend?How do I get rid of my spots!!?
well ok i have pretty much the same problem, or used to.


you need to make sure your cleaning your skin really really well to make sure that your getting all of the make up off. my cosmetologist recommended that i wash my face once normally. and then do it a second time with an exfoliating brush. and after that use a toner. (but only do these steps at night)


also you should start getting regular facials to clean out your already clogged pores.How do I get rid of my spots!!?
You could try giving yourself a facial


First) you should wash your face with Dove soap and sugar


Next )you should leave you face wet and steam the water off your face with a professional steamer


Then)you should combine egg whites with lime, put and leave it on your face for 15 mins


Finally)wash your face again with Dove soap and after doing this once every 2 weeks you will start to see improvement


Trust me It really works
I recommend you get the book Breaking Out by Lydia Preston to help you understand how spots are formed and how best to treat them. By educating yourself about acne you can avoid falling for all the gimmicks used by the skincare companies to sell products.

No comments:

Post a Comment