Friday, July 23, 2010

Does Toothpaste Work Well For Spots On Face?

Does toothpaste really work for spots? If so, how well?Does Toothpaste Work Well For Spots On Face?
With me it worked perfect it does sting though but if you stick through it my spot had gone actually gone after 10 min :O xDoes Toothpaste Work Well For Spots On Face?
personally i think that t isnt that good because it drys out the skin surrounding the spot and it can be itchy .. and it hurts to take it off because the spot is sore when you are ready to take it off because it is dry and a sensitive ..


but then again tht could just be me :S
toothpaste will just kind of like fade it out.but it wont get rid of it completely. it is however a good back up for emergencies.
i've tried it but i wouldn't advise it as it made the areas by my spots rather sore, and they actually looked more red than before!
thats what i want to know i just put toothpaste on mine just now and i am hoping it works beofre school =]


try it-i guess it wont hurt
I found that it worked in drying out my spot but it can be a bit sticky to get off!
as long as you use a toothbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment