Friday, July 23, 2010

Facial sun spots? How to even my skin tone?

Recently, i've been exposed to the sun very often. And although i apply sunblock, i still get tan. The worst part is, my face is not tanned throughout... They are not huge or black or anything like that but it seems like there are a few brown stains on my face here and there. Plus, it seems like i have 5 SKIN TONES!!! Urgh... Any natural remedies to help me even up my skin tone? PLS HELP! I have already received comments from my friends regarding this...Facial sun spots? How to even my skin tone?
I always recommend using natural cures above processed products. The three main natural cures I would recommend would be lemon juice, sour cream, lime juice, and honey. All these will even out skin tone and you can actually mix them in together for a facial mask. Individually, I would first just use the sour cream. Apply generously to the face for about 15 minutes then rinse. For the lemon juice, just apply at night and wash in the morning. For the honey, mix with the lime juice and leave on for 30 minutes.





If these natural cures don't work, buy Mario Badescu's Whitening Mask. Its a miracle worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment