Monday, July 26, 2010

My skin is scarred after spots through teenage years. Has any one got solutions to heal my scarred skin?

Except Laser Treatment.My skin is scarred after spots through teenage years. Has any one got solutions to heal my scarred skin?
Scar repairex. I have the same problem and after just a year it has made a great difference, it may sound like a long time but even after 1 month it makes a slight improvement. So a definitely recommend it.


http://www.scarrepairex.com/My skin is scarred after spots through teenage years. Has any one got solutions to heal my scarred skin?
There's something called bio oil. Merderma and cocoa butter work for some scars also.
bio oil. i have had stretch marks, chicken pox scars, and regular scars diminished so i can barely see them. its fairly inexpensive and can be found at wal-mart, and every drugstore ive been to.
I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and have the same problem as you as I used to have acne; the only thing that will help your skin to heal and the red scaring to go is to use a facial exfoliant/ scrub (more gentle than a body Exfoliant/ scrub) no more than twice a week. by exfoliating, your cells are stimulated with the massaging action, which makes your cells produce more cells; thus rejuvenating your skin over time. Applying a cream with vitamin E in it will also help to reduce the scaring. Also a good diet helps the whole body heal faster. Hope this helps ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment