Friday, July 23, 2010

How can I to hide or eliminate dark spots on my face?

Porecalana, which you can find at drugstores will slowly and safely fade the dark spots over time. I've used it on spots that appeared on my face from my sun worshiping days and it took about a month to make them completely disappear.How can I to hide or eliminate dark spots on my face?
i did a face peel and all went away... try one but if you don't take care of it after you'll be sorry. you must pamper your skin after that for a few weeks. use vitamin e 14000 units daily. it will take about 6 to 8 weeks for your new skin to get tough. but i would do it again when i needed it.How can I to hide or eliminate dark spots on my face?
look for a product with hydroquinone 2%. dermatologists prescribe it, but you can buy it over the counter. Works great for melasme, chloasms, or ';sun spots';.

No comments:

Post a Comment