Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm a black that is looking to get rid of black spots on my face from busing pimples. Can you anyone help me

I was also looking to get rid of old scars on body too. Can anyone help with a product for both. PleaseI'm a black that is looking to get rid of black spots on my face from busing pimples. Can you anyone help me
ok i know for scars you can use that product i think its called scar on? its just like the head on but its for scars, as for your face theres a blemish prone face mask from mary kay that helps reduce the blemishes on your face (belive me i know how it feels wanting to bust those pimples as soon as they pop out) but sadly we pay the price ..both way..lol..oh and for a natural face max u can apply some honey on ur face and blend a cucumber and place it over the honey, the honey will help it stick. if u wondering why those 2 its because honey tends to soften your skin and cucmbers soothe it, u can alos try a peeling mask or facial dont by a professional at a salon or somthing! ur choiceI'm a black that is looking to get rid of black spots on my face from busing pimples. Can you anyone help me
skin lightening products can help get rid of dark skin spots;


that goes for face and body;


it's what i use for skin pigmentations. :-)
I am the same skin color also, if not darker. I used a fading cream for a little while, and it helped out a lot. now u can't see any spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment