Sunday, July 25, 2010

I keep getting spots around my fingers and thumbs and I want to know what is it.?

I keep getting itchy spots round the edges of my fingers and thumbs and I am fed up with it. I will visit the doctor soon but anyone please help me!I keep getting spots around my fingers and thumbs and I want to know what is it.?
possibly a food allergy or maybe an allergy to a soap or laundry detergent you're using. Use organic or all natural soaps and no deodorant/perfume/cologne for a few days. That might solve your problem.I keep getting spots around my fingers and thumbs and I want to know what is it.?
sounds like it might be psoriasis. good luck.


pso路ri路a路sis ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-r-ss)


n.


A noncontagious inflammatory skin disease characterized by recurring reddish patches covered with silvery scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment