Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why do I get spots when I'm good about cleaning my face, but they all go away when I don't clean my face?

It doesn't matter what kind of facial cleaners/toners, etc. I use (including sensitive, non-oily, moisturising) my spots won't go away, but then when I don't wash my face for a week or so (I know, v gross!), the spots all go away...





What might this suggest?





Thanks!Why do I get spots when I'm good about cleaning my face, but they all go away when I don't clean my face?
hang on let me think?????!!!!!!!!! could it be the stuff you're using on your face


DUHWhy do I get spots when I'm good about cleaning my face, but they all go away when I don't clean my face?
The products you are using may be irritating your face, if you don't wear make-up just use water on your face, if you do then use a sensitive non-perfumed cleanser with cotton wool pads, afterwards, if you have spots, use cream with Benzoyl Peroxide in it at night time, it works wonders for me, you can get all different brands from the chemist but the ones from the doctor are much better.
I would say it is definitely to do with your soap and moisturisers. I would go for unperfumed. It could be hormonal.
Basically, soap blocks pores, only wash with water, or if you must use soap, wash with cold water, but rinse with hot, hot water opens the pores, cold closes them , if you rinse with hot, it opens them and washes away the soap, doing it the other way road, simply closes the pores on the soap and causes spots.
PROPERLY BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEANING YOUR FACE TO MUCH OR USE THE WRONG SOAP, USE WORM WATER AND USE A SOAP FOE SENSITIVE SKIN. AND STOP EATING CHOCOLATE.
The products that you are using are too strong and destroying your natural Ph levels . That is why you are breaking out in spots which is a reaction to the products that you are using. Try using something that is more suitable to your skin type .Just use water and aloe vera based natural products .
You may be stripping too much oil from your skin so it is secreting more to compensate and causing your spots.





Please try Glycolic acid products as they dissolve the dead skin cells that stick together with the sebum from your skin. It makes the skin glow, clears spots and helps to fade scarring too.





Try Googling Glycolic Acid. You can even buy products that are safe on ebay!
thanks for the two points....
Never just use soap and water, go for a facial to find out your skin type, then buy the correct products. you may notice a increase in spots as when you change products and start a cleansing routine, your body is encouraging the release of grime and excess oils from your skin, but just carry on and this will stop, obviously at certain times of the month hormone changes can cause a outbreak. it takes 28 days for your skin to complete its cycle through the different layers of skin, so you need to use a product for this length of time to get the true result of all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment