Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of spots in a matter of Minutes?

I've never found a product that can do that..and if a product claims so, then its a load of *****.





I went to my local GP and got a perscription for this stuff called Duac. It's great. When you want to get more permanent effects you HAVE to be patient. This stuff took about a few weeks b4 being fully effective bcos the skin need s to get accustomed to the treatment but it was worth it! I just put it on everynight and it helps prevent infection and sooth and clear potential problematic areas on the skin.





If your acne is seriously bad, then your GP may recomend an injection that does work a lot quicker, but only in really serious cases.





But this Duac is excellent, and if your stilll at skl, you get it for free.How to get rid of spots in a matter of Minutes?
if u put colgate or any toothpaste on the spot and leave it overnight or for 30 minutes it reduces the redness and makes it look smaller. if u do find a product that gets rid of spots in a matter of minutes tell me please.


Why does toothpaste work?contains salicylic acid which is found in clearisil etcHow to get rid of spots in a matter of Minutes?
Slice your face off!





Seriously though, nothing apart from the above would do that. I have just found out that eating cows milk and cheese gives you spots. I stopped eating them 2 weeks ago and half of my spots have disappeared. I eat soya milk (it is canny nice once you get used to it) and soya yogurt (tastes the same as ski yogurts).
Put sudocream on your spots just before you go to bed and when you wake up in the morning you will notice that it has gone down. Do this for a few days and their will be no sign of any spots. it also gets rid of scars. my beautican recommened this to me so try it xxxx
I dunno about minutes but put vaseline on every night before you go to bed it works wonders! I've posted this answer before on another question and got 10 points cuz all her spots dissappeared! Try it out! Hope it works as well for you as it did everyone else! :D
You can get good (free) info about skin at www.acnewarrior.com.
dash of concealer or my favorite turn it into a beauty spot if it's just the one
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment