Monday, July 26, 2010

How Can I Stop Spots And Kp My Skin Oil Free??

Give your skin TLC. My most important tip is to use some type of foaming cleanser before you wash your face to get rid of any makeup/dirt/grease from the day. My two favorite brands are Clinique foaming face cleanser and Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser. Then I use Clinique face wash (step 1 of their 3 step system), which has been the only thing that helped after testing numerous products. And finally I put some Aveeno moisturizer to keep my skin smooth.





As far as those spots, you might want to try a benzoyl peroxide solution and put it just on the zones of your face where pimples usually appear. Rub it in good. If that's not working go to an MD and ask for benzaclyn, which is a little stronger formula but not harsh at all.How Can I Stop Spots And Kp My Skin Oil Free??
I have really oily skin and clarins ultra matte day concentrate kept me shine free all day. For spots, toothpaste is the best thing for drying them up as quickly as possible.How Can I Stop Spots And Kp My Skin Oil Free??
Use the Mary Kay TimeWise Combination to Oily skincare system and the Even Complexion Essence - it will work wonders! There is also the Beauty Blotter Oil-Absorbing tissues and the Oil Mattifier which will absorb oil and help control shine for at least eight hours. You can reapply it throughout the day 鈥?even over your foundation.





Visit my website to check it out: www.marykay.com/jsnyder0606





Free regular shipping within the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment