Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can a stop creating hot spots on my straighteners?

Every time i straighten my my hair flicks up where the end of the layer is how can i prevent this? i use straightening hairspray iron though my hair is getting split ends i think.How can a stop creating hot spots on my straighteners?
to create flicks you must be pulling the hair up at the ends maybe even unconsciously. try pulling the hair to a 90 degree angle and this should prevent the flicks.





as for the heat damaged ends i would first recommed a cut to get rid of them then use a products called flatter by clynol. this is heat stable to 200degrees as many products are not and will burn off creating smoke. you can buy faltter from a salon who retails clynol but i recommed getting it from a wholesalers as it will be cheaper. (like sallys hair and beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment