Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

Title says it all...How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?
research ';skin lighteners';


i use ambi fade cream and it does wonders for me





people are scared of it though for the hydro ingredient thing but I think its completely safe for 99% of people





there is really no other way than that, people don't really know about skin lighteners because they think its what made michael jackson look the way he is, but its not like that at allHow do I get rid of dark spots on my face?
If you look in the lotions aisle of ur local store, look for the face creams that say fade cream and contain the ingrediant Hydroquinone its a long name but thats whats clears up the dark spots.
Try some Olay products, such as the regenerating serum, it works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment