Monday, July 26, 2010

I've been getting small whitehead spots on my legs, is this normal for a 15 year old girl?

I need tips on how to get rid of them. i really want to clear them up before the summer holidays. someone please answer my question. xI've been getting small whitehead spots on my legs, is this normal for a 15 year old girl?
k well go see the doctor because when i was a kid like 5 i had full white heads on my legs arms it might just be nothing and it might be something bad so just like look if its spreading and go see a doctor


best of luckI've been getting small whitehead spots on my legs, is this normal for a 15 year old girl?
yeah its normal... i am also 15 and have small ones and i just use my acne pads and also hydrogen peroxide on them they go away if you keep ahead of them.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment