Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of red spots on my face? Due to previous acne and scabs?

One spot has been on my face since July :(How do I get rid of red spots on my face? Due to previous acne and scabs?
Try concealer, foundation or blemish removers.


Or, scour these websites for antidotes and cover-ups for your face:


www.thebodyshop.co.uk


www.boots.com


www.superdrug.co.uk





Hope that helps! ^__^How do I get rid of red spots on my face? Due to previous acne and scabs?
dont worry i have 2 myself one from a pimple, and one from a scab that come off in the shower. the older one (2 months old) is basically gone now. and the recent one (1 month ago) is still here but it faded ALOT its BAREELY noticable.


I havent been treating them much but i started to wash my face with biore and sometimes (barely) use bio oil on them.


dont worry i know how u feel, cause mine used to be BRIGHT red but now their barely noticeable :D


oh and i also heard that lemon and apple cider helps heal/fade them, you can try that to
Acne is a bundle of skin rashes formed over skin due to the action of hormones on the sebaceous glands. You can get rid of these acne from any of the natural acne remedies listed on the below site. Check it out for yourself as it worked for all that i personally know. The site address is beauticianworld.com



buy DERMATOLOGIC COSMETIC LABORATORIES


AHA revitalizing lotion 20






lemon juice applied topically
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment