Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have mosquito dark spots all on my legs from picking them. How do i get rid of them?

Try using cocoa butter or medermaI have mosquito dark spots all on my legs from picking them. How do i get rid of them?
Bathe with Palmers Cocoa Butter soap! Trust me it worksI have mosquito dark spots all on my legs from picking them. How do i get rid of them?
Stop picking them. It's the same as having acne on your face, if you pick a pimple it leaves a scar.





Ask your doctor about those bites. My daughter has a bad reaction to bites. Her bite marks larger than normal and the center sometimes blisters. Our doctor said some people have allergetic reations. Our doctor gave her medication for the bites





Ask a dermatolgist about a fade cream. The ones over the cover are not as effective as prescribed ones.





Good Luck
Quit picking the ones you get from now on.
you may use skin lightening products to exfoliate the dark spots and even out your skin tone.. here's a good source for that -





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment