Monday, July 26, 2010

I have brown spots on my lips please help how do you remove them?

please help


other than lipstick?I have brown spots on my lips please help how do you remove them?
I get that two. The 100% best way ive learned is to wet a wash cloth with hot water and put it on your lips. It makes your lips peel wich will remove the chapdness and the brown spots. Works like a charm every timesI have brown spots on my lips please help how do you remove them?
If your in the sun a lot do get them checked out. My friend had something similar on her chest. It was just a couple tiny brown spots. I thought they were just moles but they ended up being skin cancer.
No matter what you do they will always reappear.....they are like freckles. Use a darker foundation on them. Use Vaseline every night and wipe them clean in the morning to get all the old skin off...still use a tube of foundation on them. If it still bothers you ask your doctor on your next visit.


Don't let anyone tell you it's cancer they are full of crap.....try not to expose your lips to the sun without protection on your skin and lips.
Brown spots? You should go to a dermatologist to get checked for skin cancer. It is often brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment