Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots? :-(?

Ok this week i have noticed alot now :-( grrrr it was fine before...well it was bad then got better and now its getting worse...i get these tiny spots and few bigger ones,well not very big but still they annoying! i hate usng foundation but have to cos i hate looking at my face....course when am home i dont wear it! what can i do? also any good foundations? i heard bare minerals is good? shall i try it?Spots? :-(?
Bare minerals is fabulous...





www.bareminerals.co.uk





I use this all the time, I just ordered more.Spots? :-(?
erm if you cba to buy something expensive and if its just a few large ones, toothpaste works a treat!, it dries them out and so they can jsut be gotten rid of, i think you can probalby get somekind of medication from your gp if you really have a problem with them, helped my mate out loads. hope this helps :] and i know spots are annoying but we all get them so you dont need to be that upset by them.
Well i have always sufferd with spots until i tried using detol soap, it is amazing! it leaves your skin very dry so i find the best moiusturiser is johnsons n johnsons 24 hour one. try it it really does work!


Also my opinion on a good foundation is Elizabeth arden. it has the best covarage and dosent break you out afterwards.
heyyy


Happened to me a while ago


Drink loads of water seriously it helps.


And also buy 'oxy'. skin cleanser


Its very good for fighting spots and cleaning pores !


:D
Medicated concealer miss sporty range.
when I get spots (generally time of the month of stress points) I do the following to get rid of them.





I wash my face twice, (once to exfoliate, once to wash) then dab dry.


Then apply origins on the spot. Its 拢10 for a small pot but it really does last and last and last.


After the day I exfoliate again the evening and rinse thougherly.


If the spots arent nearly out or are sore I put on some mopre of the on the spot treatrment.





The next day I wash as normally, then apply a little treatment, and NO foundation. Conceler can be ok, just not too much, and only if you havent picked at it.





If its still there and not reducing the third day, I steam my face for 20 mins, then exfoliate, then wash.





If its still there the 4th day and has made no attempt at going away, go see a doctor,- this has never happened to me! If it is starting to go, repeat the steps again.
bare minerals is good to cover them up, but try retin-a to get rid of them, it helped me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment