Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm going Abroad for Laser treatments, to remove the Beauty Spots on my face?

which it does show on my passport photo , does any one know what I should do ? because maybe I will have problem when I come back to UK, at the passport control if they notice the beauty spots are not on my face any more. Please help : - (I'm going Abroad for Laser treatments, to remove the Beauty Spots on my face?
Don't worry, a few spots aren't going to change your appearance to the point that they won't recognize your picture. They hardly even look at the picture, it's usually just a glance. Anyway, if you're really worried, you can show them your receipts or whatever from where you get your operation done, as well as some before and after photos if you have any.I'm going Abroad for Laser treatments, to remove the Beauty Spots on my face?
well do you ever think after the beauty mark is gone you will have a face left to be seen into a pass port??
yhou can always have a new pass port made they are only 10.00 at walgreens store good luck with you surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment