Monday, November 21, 2011

I have have had red spots on my cheeks for way over a week now, and they have now spread to my nose.?

I use an exfoliator then moisturise my face afterwards. The spots seem to disappear but it just leaves red patches on my face. What should i do?I have have had red spots on my cheeks for way over a week now, and they have now spread to my nose.?
It's could be rosacea but it could be the harsh chemicals. Get a prescription from your doctor to heal it, and quit exfoliating so much!





If you're having problems with acne, use PURPOSE soap. Never scrub. Keep the washcloth away and use only your bare hands.. Use only oil-free moisturizer.





.





,I have have had red spots on my cheeks for way over a week now, and they have now spread to my nose.?
This is only a guess but I sense this is rosacea. See a doc and make sure what you are dealing with. There is no cure for rosacea. It can be treated.
You can try to apply miho spot touch to calm down the red spots.





Check out the link below. Products sold online and not in any departmental store.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment