Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i get rid of spots?

I've got spots and pimples around my mouth and on my forehead i reallyyyyy want to get rid of them fast and quick. i use clearaseal but it just doesnt seem to work that well. i drink water and stuff but it just wont clear how can i get rid of them!?!How can i get rid of spots?
I have the same problem on my forehead and my back! I have heard that washing your face once a day will help. And you should let it breathe (meaning not covering your face with hair (bangs) or keep toughing your face with your hands).





About my back, I heard that letting it be exposed to the sun will help.. but I havn't tried.. since I am insecure about my back and I don't want other people to see it =(





I wish you good luck! =)How can i get rid of spots?
You can always cover them with foundation?
proactiv and coverup
it takes a years or so for the acne scars to go away.. and some of them wont.. just use concealer for now


visit you dermatogolist.. mayb get a face wrap.. or face peel??

No comments:

Post a Comment