Monday, November 21, 2011

Due to herps got discolored spots on my lips its look very bad how i can recover my orginal lips color.?

is it right that its caused by oral sex but i never have it so why i get herps and how can i stop it.Due to herps got discolored spots on my lips its look very bad how i can recover my orginal lips color.?
Depends what sort of herpes it is.


Cold sores are a sort of herpes. I had herpes on my back once, and that wasn't from any sort of sex.





Genital herpes is the one from sex. Oral herpes is a different strain





A bit complicated to explain/understand


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes


The orofacial bit





It will go eventually. You can get some cold sore cream or patches from the chemist to speed it up thoughDue to herps got discolored spots on my lips its look very bad how i can recover my orginal lips color.?
Go buy you some Abreva and put it on everyday morning and night. It should help heal what you have and keep anymore from coming.


Anything could have caused it to happen....even stress. But once you get them, you will always get them. So try that Abreva OTC and it will really help.
see a doctor it might be something else.
you need to get ';ITS A BRAND NEW DAY'; for your herps mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment