Monday, November 21, 2011

How to fade brown spots?

I have some brown spots on my face. I don't really know the cause of them. I lived in Colorado for 17 years, where the sun is always strong and I hardly ever wore sun block so it could be sun damage. I also have had 3 children, so it could be a hormonal thing. But in the end, I would like to know if someone might know a good home remedy for them. I don't want to use a medicinal ointment or treatment kit. Just want to have an effective natural remedy. I have seen various people say that lemon juice, castor oil, aloe vera gel, vitamin E oil, jojoba oil or rosehip oil are supposed to help. Does anyone have had any experience in any of these things actually working for them? Thanks.How to fade brown spots?
Face is a very smooth skinned area where you can't try all sorts of creams and etc.So,consult a beautician or it is too better to use herbal face packs. Sun burns are very sensitive. For guidance refer the site below.How to fade brown spots?
Fade cream for the face
I have read castor oil is good for the skin.





Get prescription for a fade cream.
Some women get what doctors call a pregnancy mask it could be anything from one spot to the whole face. Mary Kay makes a product called Microdermabrasion and Even Essence Complexion that did wonders for my dark spots and redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment