Monday, November 21, 2011

Have you eve tried a day cream for face that prevent dark spots caused by sun?Witch one?

In winter I don't have problem like that. But, in spring and summer, dark spots apears on my face. I know that they are caused by the sun, but I don't know how to prevent them. Probably some day cream with high SPF, I think, but I'm not sure. Do you ever try something for the same problem? I'm 23 years old and I have normal skin.Have you eve tried a day cream for face that prevent dark spots caused by sun?Witch one?
If your looking for an over the counter oil of olay has a product like that, Also products by anew have lotions for that and you can view that on Avon.com! also if you are looking for an expensive product you should visit the skinstore.com and they have several items there that would help with that, I think the best product is what they use for facials which is made from botanicals and the product line is pevonia which is what I use for problematic skin. I would try the skinstore.com they are awsome and they send samples, and their shipping times are awsome I got my product 2 days after I ordered with ground shipment! Hope this helps!!Have you eve tried a day cream for face that prevent dark spots caused by sun?Witch one?
Garnier did work for me.
You can try this CE cream which can be used as sunblock or day or night cream. Most importantly its made from chlorella polysacchride. It helps to lighten the pigmentation or fleckers area.





This might be new to you but its highly recommended. Exclusive product available online but not sold in any drug store.
I'm just wondering if or not you are taking any birth control meds. Sometimes, depending on the body's chemistry, the hormones that are put into the blood cause the chemical change. Just as when I took beta-blockers for high blood pressure at one time, sun exposure should have been limited. But, since I worked outside a lot, I now have many dark spots that will not fade, on my forehead and I hate them, but have had them since age 30.





The best thing you can do that this point, would be to use a skin bleaching cream. Avon has one, for Day, Banishing Cream Skin Tone Perfector with SPF 15. Right now, it's $8.50 for the 2.5 oz tube, and they have the compliment for night Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver, same size and price for that tube. If this doesn't work for you, then Avon has always had the 100% money back guarantee...so it will ultimately cost you nothing if it doesn't work within the specified period of time.





Hope this helped...Good Luck
I have always use moisturizer with SPF because of our tropical country the sun always shine and it's so hot especialy during summer. I'm 29 and I look young because of it.


check this out see my pic. at retailer


http://www.freewebs.com/philippinesbeaut鈥?/a>
use gramflour(Asian shops u will get) mix it with milk or yoghurt and add 2 to 3 lime drops and apply to ur overall face and wash it after 10 mintues do like this for 1 week u will see good change





for balck spots just apply lemon drops directly to the spot

No comments:

Post a Comment