Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of my spots and blackheads?

I am nearly 13 and I am going back to school soon (like everyone!) I want to know how to have perfectly clear skin going back. Here is my details...


I have olive tanned skin


I get spots on my nose and on my forehead. I get a lot of blackheads on my nose


My skin type is combination








Please help....time is running out!!How do I get rid of my spots and blackheads?
for the black heads put a really hot cloth on ur nose and repeat the process like 7 times then put a ponds nose strip on let it dry for 20 min and take it off slowly so it can take the blackheads out u can find the nose strips at ur nearest heb or walmart as for the spots idk sorryHow do I get rid of my spots and blackheads?
there is no way to get rid of them they are just part horemoans [sorry for the spelling]
I have the exact same problem,





what you wanna try to do is wash your face before bed, because that's when all the oils build up on your skin that causes that kind of thing, also you might want to try some kind of cleansing pad, like oxy or something like it, I'm using the oxy cleansing pads and I've seen improvement over the course of 2 days, how ever if this persists you may want to see a dermatologist...
get skin id!!! it really works 4 me!!!
I am 13. and I have hardley any spots, just a few now and again.


try exfoliating?


do it every week.


if that doesn't work try some of the spot creams or clenses out there.


but they dont work for me , so i just exfoiate.


hope this helps :). Good Luck In year 8. I think its year eight ( haahaa) :S.

No comments:

Post a Comment