Monday, November 21, 2011

How to get rid of spots and tighten ur skin and light ur compleix?

I heard this product mama lotion works.I haven't tried it yet.I would recommend trying to Palmer's skin product line.How to get rid of spots and tighten ur skin and light ur compleix?
I make sure to use toner and moisturize after every time I wash my face. About twice a week I use a simple face mask bought at the drug store - I think I use St. Ives Clay Firming Mask - that tightens the pores. Also, I make sure to exfoliate once a week.How to get rid of spots and tighten ur skin and light ur compleix?
I have finally found a product that I love. Artistry* is awesome, in just a few days, I have noticed less blemishes, smaller pores, and a defenate difference in the texture and apperance of my skin. I am using the Time Definance* formulas, even though I am still young I want to stay that way. As much as I love this product, the best part is I am getting paid to use it. Let me know if you want to know how.
www.skinrx.com,


and look for skin lightners


they usually have hydroquinone. La Roche-Posay


has a good one, and works fast on pigmentation problems


of the skin


you can look for products up by problem or ingredents or maker


good luck
use a mild skin lightening soap.. this will get rid of the dark spots, exfoliate your skin, eventually brighten skin with a glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment